State Lawyers is a specialised law firm located in the heart of Sydney CBD founded by Zubin Hiramanek, Solicitor-Director, in 2013 and has since grown to have experienced team of 15 staff with experience and passion in the following areas;
- Insurance Disputes – Property Damage, Motor Vehicle, Housing, Denied Claims, Stolen vehicles, Rectification Claims & Debt Recovery
- Family Law – Property Settlements, Custody Claims, Divorce Application
- Wills & Estates – Preparation of Wills and will disputes for eligible people who have been left out of a will
- Building Construction Disputes – Failure to pay, incomplete works or SOPA Security of Payments Claims
- Personal Injury Law – Motor Vehicle, Public Liability, Workers Compensation and Medical Negligence Claims
State Lawyers has a proven track record of going above our client’s expectations to deliver a high quality service which achieves the best outcome for our client’s. Our friendly staff will assist you in your matters by providing clear information and inform you about your case every step of the way.
State Lawyers are at the forefront of the changes in the law within our respective practice areas. We are constantly developing our company and knowledge base.
No confusing legal jargon, let us handle that. What you get is the simply results you deserve. We let you know your rights and risks in every case.
YOUR LOCAL LAWYER
Our head office is located on Castlereagh Street in the Sydney CBD near the local and district court of NSW . For certain cases we can come to you.
We have a state-of-the-art, fully-automated case management system to ensure your case is handled in a timely and efficient manner. We can give you regular automated updates through our technology systems and through email.